|PC Networks | Security Systems | VOIP Call Centers | Structural Cabling | Network Certifications
e-milles creations are equipped with the latest tools for certification and network consists of fully trained and equipped personnel with experience in small and large installations.
By the end of each section implemented the network infrastructure before receiving certification to use is the cable network infrastructure of voice-data according to standards:
- North American Standards Organization :
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B (Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard)
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-569-A (Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications
Pathways and Spaces Cabling Standard)
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-570-A (Residential Telecommunications Cabling Standard)
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-606 (Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure
of Commercial Buildings)
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-607 (Commercial Building Grounding and Bonding Requirements
- International Standards Organization :
- European Committee for electrotechnical Standardization
- and the needs and requirements of each customer.
For networks of copper or optical fiber measurements made throughout the cable infrastructure for all jobs.
Certification includes the following checks:
The marking system should cover the patch panels, connections (sockets) in a clear and unambiguous and indelibly marked with information.
- Monitoring physical continuity of the network.
- Continuous loop resistance measurement
- Electric pest control level
- Measuring length cables
- Impedance measurement cable
- Measuring capacity cable
- Measurement level capacity cable
- Measurement level signal loss
- Control level between a
- Measurement signal to noise ratio.
The patch-panels should be marked to be in full compliance with the labeling of sockets serving the building and the positions of the local network.
Marked sockets take account of the space and the relative position of each outlet. Initially declared the building, followed by information on the floor, the numbering of the area and the number of outlet.
The service is offered "one-off", or in a maintenance contract, which gives the advantage to keep the network always in the best possible performance.